Throughout the year SNAP works to raise money that is awarded to deserving women for scholarships.
SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
The Southern Nevada Alumnae Panhellenic Association (SNAP) is offering up to $1000.00* in scholarships for the upcoming academic year, to sorority women.
- Applicant must be a freshman, sophomore, junior or senior (requiring a fifth year for completion of her major) attending an accredited 4 year college/university.
- Applicant must be enrolled as a full time student.
- Applicant must be a resident of Clark County, or have a permanent student address in Clark County and/or has graduated from a Clark County High School.
- Applicants who are attending a college or university outside of Clark County, but attended a Clark County High School must include a copy of their last report card from High School with their application.
- Applicant must be an initiated member in good standing of a National Panhellenic Conference sorority that is in good standing with the Southern Nevada Alumnae Pahnellenic.
- Applicant must have an overall grade point average of at least 2.8.
- Applicant must demonstrate on-going involvement in her sorority.
- Applicant must provide two recommendations (current chapter members or relatives excluded)
- The Chapter Advisor or other alumnae of the Advisory Board
- Current Faculty member or employer
- Applicants who have previously received two (2) SNAP scholarship awards are not eligible.
How to Apply:
- Obtain Application materials (application and recommendation forms) by emailing Southern Nevada Alumnae Panhellenic Association, your Chapter President, Chapter Advisor, or Panhellenic President or Download the Application Here.
- Complete the forms thoroughly, neatly and on time.
- Return the page application and two (2) sealed recommendations and a University Transcript to:
SNAP ScholarshipAttn: Diane Doubrava
7916 Fanciful Ave
Las Vegas, NV 89145
- Make sure your materials are postmarked no later than:
- Spring Semester Application: December 1st
- Fall Semester Application: June 1st
* Specific scholarship amount will be determined by the number of qualified applicants.